· Face coverings are now optional for both donors and staff.
· Vitalant is testing all successful blood donations for COVID-19 antibodies. When you give blood, you can find out your antibody status and, if eligible, your blood can support patients still battling COVID-19. Antibody test results will be available online in the donor’s personal profile after 2 weeks from completing their donation.
· Donors must be at least 16 years-old, weigh at least 110* pounds and feel well and healthy to give blood.
· Tattoos and piercings are acceptable if done in a Nevada retail establishment and have healed (usually 2-3 weeks after applied.)
· Donors 16-22 years of age must meet additional height and weight requirements:
- This event has passed.
April 20 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm- Free
The Tonopah Calendar features events of interest to the Tonopah community and is updated regularly.
Please note: Calendar event submissions are moderated. Events that are not relevant; require membership; or omit requested information will not be listed on the calendar. There will be a delay before submitted events are posted.
If you need assistance with posting or editing your event please contact us here.